Monday 27 February 2017

My Return To Blogger


It's been a while since I've written a post on Blogger, but figured it was time to finally update and say hello again! As stated on the photo, obviously. As well as having a blog on Wordpress, I wanted to make sure I didn't neglect this one because it has seemed like that. But anyway, my blog is here to stay and I'll be sure to update this more frequently as the year goes by. It's been a crazy few months, some of it has been great and some things have been less than pleasant. I suppose all one can do is be optimistic but not idealistic. Although, that seems easier than done nowadays. Hopefully, it gets a little easier, would be nice with a break once in a while. Life is pretty dull at the moment so I can't share any interesting stories for which I apologize. What I can do, however, is wish you a good week ahead and a great 2017 overall. The one thing my heart is excited about though, is the fact that I'm seeing Ariana Grande live in Birmingham on the 18th of May! Ah, my first concert and it's this one!


Fan-girl emotions aside, I'm trying to contain my excitement but I've been a fan for many years.


Dangerous Woman is also my favorite Ariana Grande album, and I know all the lyrics to the songs; which makes this twice as exciting, more than I can describe to you. But um, enough of my emotional mess.


Have a good night, take care and speak to you soon!


Yours Truly,


Mila.

No comments:

Post a Comment